Im looking soloution for few problems I have:
Is there a way to remove page layout metabox from WP Page Edit?
I added custom post types, and as I found in WP codex, to show all post I used archive-post-type.php file. I also add dynamic grid for post with category filters. On page there is markup, which I can't remove:
data-markup-id="beans_archive_title". As a workaround I added uk-hidden class:
beans_add_attribute( 'beans_archive_title', 'class', 'uk-hidden' )and that works, but I want to remove it from html markup.
- How can I sort metaboxes in desired order? I tried to use numbers for every field like this:
add_action( 'admin_init', 'my_field', 8 );but it didn't work for me.
- I created 3 websites with Beans and I love it. Beans is so easy to use and customizable 🙂
- I wrote some neat functions, which can be useful for others (like dynamically created instances of gallery, custom post types with category filters, etc.) . Wolud you consider a tool to share snippets? Something like uikitplay.com, or forum?
- Will Beans use uikit3 in the future? 🙂
beans_archive_title markup, add this in your functions.php.
beans_remove_action ( 'beans_post_archive_title' );
Have a nice day,
- Use the following snippet to remove the post and term layout fields.
beans_remove_action( 'beans_do_register_post_meta' ); beans_remove_action( 'beans_do_register_term_meta' );
As Mathieu correctly said, use
beans_remove_action( 'beans_post_archive_title' );to remove the archive title.
Defining the action priority should order your metabox in the correct order. Did you perhaps manually drag them around in the admin in which case it will overwrite the default order?
I am glad to here you love Beans 🙂
Don't have plan for a specific sharing tool other than the forum. Feel free to create a forum thread for each of your snippets and assign it to the Extend category, I am sure others will love to see what you have been building (me included) 🙂
- Yes we plan on using UIkit 3, when it will be really stable. I have not looked into how we are going to do the migration to insure the smoothest update possible. It will come in due time 🙂